ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: RBrooks on September 15, 2011, 10:45:05 PM



Title: Need an Andriod or a BlackBerry
Post by: RBrooks on September 15, 2011, 10:45:05 PM
I'm looking for a blackberry or an Android.. have 20k to spend!!! I'm located in Montego Bay


Title: Re: Need an Andriod or a BlackBerry
Post by: madcats on September 16, 2011, 12:50:55 PM
Get 22k and you get this http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=41934.msg124036#msg124036 (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=41934.msg124036#msg124036)

Android nexus one with extras


Title: Re: Need an Andriod or a BlackBerry
Post by: Sabrina on September 16, 2011, 01:07:00 PM
I'm looking for a blackberry or an Android.. have 20k to spend!!! I'm located in Montego Bay

I have a bb 8520 in mint condition going for 20k


Title: Re: Need an Andriod or a BlackBerry
Post by: coolcash on September 16, 2011, 07:02:44 PM
have a storm 2 for sale 20k also in mobay  :gt:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393