ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Don on September 13, 2011, 06:57:46 PM



Title: PERFECT CONDITION BOLD 2 (10/10)
Post by: Don on September 13, 2011, 06:57:46 PM
I want a Bold 2....HAS TO BE PERFECT CONDITION........used but perfect......want it with cable and charger atleast. Name your price....nothing cokehead please. Link me at 367-8400.


Title: Re: PERFECT CONDITION BOLD 2 (10/10)
Post by: slave876 on September 13, 2011, 07:00:05 PM
PINK BlackBerry Blod II 9700 SUPER MINT 10/10 (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=44742.0)


Title: Re: PERFECT CONDITION BOLD 2 (10/10)
Post by: Sabrina on September 16, 2011, 01:13:35 PM
I want a Bold 2....HAS TO BE PERFECT CONDITION........used but perfect......want it with cable and charger atleast. Name your price....nothing cokehead please. Link me at 367-8400.

I have a bold 2 9700 going for 30k mint condition, pearl white with silver lining if interested email me at e_mjay@yahoo.com.
+++
I want a Bold 2....HAS TO BE PERFECT CONDITION........used but perfect......want it with cable and charger atleast. Name your price....nothing cokehead please. Link me at 367-8400.


price drop-21k


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393