ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: topanaris on November 08, 2014, 12:37:26 PM



Title: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on November 08, 2014, 12:37:26 PM
Everyone I have a GPD G5A, now I know a lot of you aren't familiar with this little dohicky but this is the ultimate android emulator. I will emulate 95% of PSP games at full speed (the only one i have tested that doesnt run at full speed is UFC Unlimited) and all NDS games at full speed. Please see the Youtube Video. This is an adult owned system so it is in immaculate condition. The dual analogue controllers fit perfectly in the had and except for the loud d-pad all the buttons just feel right.

I also forgot to mention the device has a 32GB memory card, and 8 GB built in memory, the device has been modified to allow you to install apps directly to the memory card.

And I also need to mention android ports like GTA San Andreas and Max Payne all work FLAWLESSLY. I am selling because I have had it for 3 months now and I am bored with it. Only asking $15,000 firm[/b (yall know its worth the money)


(http://s27.postimg.org/6x0b59iv3/GPD_G5_A_RK3188_Video_Game_2.jpg) (http://postimg.org/image/6x0b59iv3/)

The device can also run at full speed:

Dreamcast games
PS1
NES (naturally)
Sega
Arcade

and many others

The system came with Android 4.2 But I upgraded it to Android 4.4.2. It also came with some Chinese crapware that had emulators loaded I removed all of that and just installed emulators from the play store.

Behold the awesome wonder that is the GPD G5A Android gaming tablet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPQlIG6ioSM

Please PM Me if interested or send me an email at realtopanaris@yahoo.com or whatsapp 3228308


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on November 09, 2014, 05:59:58 PM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on November 11, 2014, 02:57:08 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on November 13, 2014, 08:26:19 AM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on November 17, 2014, 01:42:22 PM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on November 18, 2014, 05:27:23 PM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on December 18, 2014, 06:47:43 PM
BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP!! :Bump:


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on December 25, 2014, 12:12:11 AM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on December 30, 2014, 02:56:35 PM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Replace your PSP/SNES/NDS/N64 Ultimate Gaming Tablet!!
Post by: topanaris on January 10, 2015, 12:53:43 PM
 :sold: :sold: :sold: :sold: Mods please delete


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393