ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Don_Smurf on September 07, 2011, 12:36:10 AM



Title: DAMAGED BOLD 9700/9780 WANTED ASAP!!!
Post by: Don_Smurf on September 07, 2011, 12:36:10 AM
As the title says, i want a damaged bold 9700 or 9780...doesnt matter what happen to it but i prefer it jus need a screen!
JUS LET ME KNO WAT UNNU AVE!!!
+++
As the title says, i want a damaged bold 9700 or 9780...doesnt matter what happen to it but i prefer it jus need a screen!
JUS LET ME KNO WAT UNNU AVE!!!

 :Bump: NOBODY NUH AVE A DAMAGED BB!!!


Title: Re: DAMAGED BOLD 9700/9780 WANTED ASAP!!!
Post by: stubert on September 16, 2011, 09:38:21 PM
I have a damaged bold 2..I sold the screen but everything else is still present. the phone fell into some water and had some motherboard damage. If you're interested call me at 781-7861.


Title: Re: DAMAGED BOLD 9700/9780 WANTED ASAP!!!
Post by: ranilb on September 17, 2011, 06:20:34 AM
Have one that need a camera and membrane cause the memory card slot nah work , 18k


Title: Re: DAMAGED BOLD 9700/9780 WANTED ASAP!!!
Post by: stubert on September 17, 2011, 05:00:11 PM
I have a damaged bold 2..I sold the screen but everything else is still present. the phone fell into some water and had some motherboard damage. If you're interested call me at 781-7861.
Willing to sell for cheap cheap.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393