ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: smithie on September 06, 2011, 12:39:21 PM



Title: iphone 3g 8 gig 17k neg
Post by: smithie on September 06, 2011, 12:39:21 PM
i have an iphone 3g 8 gig, its fully working lost of apps.
it has video recording, multitasking, voice commands and much more.
only 17k...
it comes with usb charger and one case.
serious buyers plz
4889142


Title: Re: iphone 3g 8 gig 17k neg
Post by: torpedo on September 07, 2011, 09:46:10 AM
pics plz    :wak: :wak: :wak:


Title: Re: iphone 3g 8 gig 17k neg
Post by: smithie on September 07, 2011, 10:53:35 AM
I don't have a cam to take Pics now, I have photos but they are on my Mac but I don't have it now.
The hardly any screeches on the screen, however the back has quite a few. Buts the phone comes with a case so they wouldnt be visible...


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393