ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: Mastersnake on November 06, 2014, 01:22:00 PM



Title: Wanted PS2 parts and accessories (Shot in the Dark)
Post by: Mastersnake on November 06, 2014, 01:22:00 PM
I am looking for the following.
Motherboard for ps2 slim model number: SCPH-90001 the number on the board is: GH-071-42
Disc drive (lens) for PS2 slim model SCPH-70012
PS2 component cable (Not the AV cable)

Contact me @ 485-0505
BBM: 7AC5383D


Title: Re: Wanted PS2 parts and accessories (Shot in the Dark)
Post by: littlefullie on November 06, 2014, 02:56:45 PM
I have a fully functioning ps2 with all sorts of accessories and games. You could make me an offer. If you're interested I can make a list tonight of what I have and send to you.


Title: Re: Wanted PS2 parts and accessories (Shot in the Dark)
Post by: Mastersnake on November 06, 2014, 03:05:26 PM
Whats the Model Number?


Title: Re: Wanted PS2 parts and accessories (Shot in the Dark)
Post by: littlefullie on November 06, 2014, 03:08:03 PM
Not home at the moment. Will reply with it when I do. And will list everything if you like.


Title: Re: Wanted PS2 parts and accessories (Shot in the Dark)
Post by: Mastersnake on November 06, 2014, 04:17:56 PM
Ok cool


Title: Re: Wanted PS2 parts and accessories (Shot in the Dark)
Post by: littlefullie on November 06, 2014, 06:01:20 PM
Did you get a message from me with the info?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393