ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: stephano883 on November 03, 2014, 11:06:12 AM



Title: DIGITAL CALL OF DUTY ADVANCE WARFARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Post by: stephano883 on November 03, 2014, 11:06:12 AM
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PS3 and PS4!!!
PS3-$4500
Ps4-$5000

Once purchased this item, I will provide you with the instructions within 24 hours to proceed with the download of the game. This game is completely original and legal. It has online mode without downloading any additional code. When you download the game you have to take into account you have space available on the hard drive because without space could not be downloaded.

If serious link me on 8835678
Am available on whatsapp
Ask any question and I will try to answer as best I possible.

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: DIGITAL CALL OF DUTY ADVANCE WARFARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Post by: stephano883 on November 05, 2014, 09:29:41 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: DIGITAL CALL OF DUTY ADVANCE WARFARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Post by: stephano883 on November 10, 2014, 02:14:27 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393