ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Mr_BrownBox on September 05, 2011, 12:41:02 AM



Title: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Mr_BrownBox on September 05, 2011, 12:41:02 AM
as the subject says I am looking for an Android device. I'd really prefer getting a HTC phone (Incredible S or better). I'm looking for a phone that will work on Jamaica's 3G band which is UMTS 850. I have money put aside for this and I'm willing to accept fair prices.
+++
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Mr_BrownBox on September 06, 2011, 10:03:29 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Mr_BrownBox on September 07, 2011, 11:24:11 PM
 :Bump:
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Mr_BrownBox on September 10, 2011, 01:32:38 PM
so nobody has any good Android phones for sale that work with the 3G out here?
 :Bump:


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: fred on September 10, 2011, 01:36:00 PM
I have HTC MyTouch 3G Slide in excellent condition (9.9/10) and comes with charger, data cable and ill even add a 4gb memory card and an earpiece, I can give you for 23k.


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Mr_BrownBox on September 10, 2011, 02:03:45 PM
thanks for the offer but that device won't work on Ja 3G band. that's a necessary specification of the phone i want to spend my money on.


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: kruffessor on September 10, 2011, 05:55:36 PM
Motorola DROID 2 global (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=44110.msg129531#msg129531)

call or text 3860468


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Mr_BrownBox on September 11, 2011, 09:45:59 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Under-Kutt on September 11, 2011, 10:06:04 PM
:Bump:
I know a girl that has a HTC Panache unlocked android in a box with all accessories but i dont know the price 865-4588 Lisa


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: Mr_BrownBox on September 11, 2011, 10:13:43 PM
the panache is a nice phone but the 3G wrong.
HTC or Samsung or Motorola please?

any of the phones on this page: Phone Finder results - GSMArena.com (http://www.gsmarena.com/results.php3?sName=&idMaker=0&chkUMTS850=selected&idAvailability=0&YearAnnounced=0&nPriceLow=0&nPriceHigh=0&idCurrency=0&idFormFactor=0&idDualSIM=0&idQwerty=0&HeightMax=0&WidthMax=0&ThicknessMax=0&WeightMax=0&idOS=11&nminCPUMHz=0&nCPUCores=0&nminRAMMB=0&nminInternalStorageMB=0&idExpansionCard=0&idDisplay=0&nminDisplayX=0&nminDisplayY=0&nmaxDisplayX=0&nmaxDisplayY=0&fminDisplaySize=0&fmaxDisplaySize=0&idDisplayTech=0&idTouchscreen=0&idAccelerometer=0&id35mm=0&idCamera=0&idCameraFlash=0&idVideoRecorder=0&idSecondaryCamera=0&idGPS=0&bWLAN=1&bEDGE=0&bGPRS=0&idBluetooth=0&bIR=0&bEmail=0&bWAP=0&bJava=0&idRadio=0&bMMS=0&idRingtones=0&sColor=&StandBy=0&TalkTime=0&sFreeText=)


Title: Re: good Android phone wanted. any brand but HTC preferably
Post by: monellionaire on September 11, 2011, 10:20:11 PM
samuing galaxy s.. call Denny at 3793523


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393