$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: alwizzle on September 03, 2011, 09:33:22 AM|
Title: Mint 8900 Post by: alwizzle on September 03, 2011, 09:33:22 AM HAve a mint javelin with no scratches for 13k, comes with usb cable and a skin.
4376536.... Link me fast if interested. Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: Davonish on September 03, 2011, 09:43:47 AM I AM INTERESTED BUT NEED TO SEE SOME PIC'S NOW PLEASE
Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: alwizzle on September 03, 2011, 09:52:07 AM Please see attachments
[attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: Davonish on September 03, 2011, 09:55:50 AM I HAVE $10,500 CASH IN HAND NOW....CAN I GET THIS?? IM LOCATED IN CROSS ROADS CAN THIS BE A DEAL FOR U?
Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: alwizzle on September 03, 2011, 10:01:20 AM Get 12 or 12.5k and we can work something out, bcaz the fone well kriss, no scratch. fully functional.
Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: Davonish on September 03, 2011, 10:46:12 AM 6K + 500GB hard drive I have on sale here is the info http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=43650.new#new (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=43650.new#new)
Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: alwizzle on September 03, 2011, 01:54:42 PM Phone still up for grabs!!!
:2t: :gt: Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: ph460 on September 04, 2011, 07:56:25 AM have 12k a just want the phone an charger
Title: Re: Mint 8900 Post by: karlton542 on September 04, 2011, 09:29:05 AM where u located?
|