ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Melo Flexx on September 03, 2011, 08:34:09 AM



Title: Pearl Flip 8220
Post by: Melo Flexx on September 03, 2011, 08:34:09 AM
posted supm yesterday about cokehead price bb but i realized ma chest too high so now i've changed what i want.....like me seh still, the phone has to be fully functional but the housing dont have to be in no great condition

i have 4-7 grand to spend......

hit me up with some offers...st mary mi deh too so if u nuh come 4rm town or st ann region, it nuh mek any sense...........


Title: Re: Pearl Flip 8220
Post by: karlton542 on September 04, 2011, 08:04:03 PM
I've been posting responses but it seems as if ppl nt lukin. I hav a 8310 going for 7k. Link me if ur interested. I'm frm trelawny but cn easily get it to st.ann's bay n get it there. My contact:2957075


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393