ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: toxicbonez on October 28, 2014, 11:13:55 PM



Title: NEED A CHEAP SONY PSP SLIM OR FAT OR PSP GO 432-7222
Post by: toxicbonez on October 28, 2014, 11:13:55 PM
NEED A CHEAP SONY PSP SLIM OR FAT OR PSP GO,..... ANY ONE OF THOSE 432-7222

WOULD NEED A PSP FAT CIRCUIT BOARD ASAP, PLZ NO OLD JUNK


Title: Re: NEED A CHEAP SONY PSP SLIM OR FAT OR PSP GO 432-7222
Post by: c4ofunitx on October 29, 2014, 07:25:05 AM
I have a fat ps3 for sale manufacturing date is march 2007 but I played it probably 3 times no joke. I'm a xbox fan. trying to sell it for $14000. It comes with power cord and av cord no controller. call 787-5447.
works 100% and condition is clean.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393