ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Parts - Auto Services Offered/Wanted => Topic started by: Snyper on October 05, 2014, 11:56:24 AM



Title: Spray-man in Kingston who can provide a good OEM showro
Post by: Snyper on October 05, 2014, 11:56:24 AM
I'm in search of a spray-man in Kingston to do a color change on my car.
The car has already been stripped of interior door panels and external fairings.
All the spray-man would need to do is to wet-sand the car down, prime and spray.

I'm providing my own paint and materials.  I just need the spray-man to not charge me those ridiculous 160 - 250K price tags, since I did the preparation work myself.  I need to start hearing the usual 25-35K labour costs associated with this kind of job.  I'd have a preference for a spray-man who works on weekends, as I don't have the time during the week to do this.


Title: Re: Spray-man in Kingston who can provide a good OEM showro
Post by: express21 on October 06, 2014, 06:59:56 PM
inbox me i have just the person for you.


Title: Re: Spray-man in Kingston who can provide a good OEM showro
Post by: Snyper on October 06, 2014, 08:53:59 PM
inbox me i have just the person for you.
Short message sent.


Title: Re: Spray-man in Kingston who can provide a good OEM showro
Post by: Snyper on October 09, 2014, 10:47:39 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393