ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: dre_longman on October 05, 2014, 01:01:18 AM



Title: Android set-top box for laptop
Post by: dre_longman on October 05, 2014, 01:01:18 AM
I have trading one android set top box complete with remote and cable. Converts any TV even big back TVs to a smart TV. Browse the web, watch Netflix, watch youtube, play all media from external storage such as flash drives and sd caards, play android based games. Do any and everything that an android tablet does apart from fit in your pocket.

I use to use it to watch Netflix but since I got my dish network system it has just been gathering dust. I am need of a laptop simply to load virtual dj and play music.

So I will trade this for a laptop with minimum specs of 1 gig memory, 80 gig drive, 1.5Ghz or better processor preferably dual core. Don't care much about battery life or webcam but everything must work. Once it can play and mix music reliable all day.

I might have left out that it conbects to the internet via wifi or ethernet cable. Has rca, component and hdmi output.
Can be contacted at 8097311 or dre_Longman@yahoo.com


Title: Re: Android set-top box for laptop
Post by: dre_longman on October 07, 2014, 06:59:21 AM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393