ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: funke on August 20, 2011, 12:56:52 PM



Title: BLACKBERRY STORM 2 (9550).
Post by: funke on August 20, 2011, 12:56:52 PM
I NEED A BLACKBERRY STORM2 , NEATLY USED, IN MINT CONDITON FOR 25K.........URGENTLY. :gt:


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY STORM 2 (9550).
Post by: coolcash on August 20, 2011, 07:30:30 PM
I have one Available for sale :Bump:


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY STORM 2 (9550).
Post by: Don on August 20, 2011, 09:43:43 PM
I have one......used. 10/10 condition.....it comes with 2 batteries, bb case, usb, cd and 2 chargers. PERFECT condition. if u want it inbox me here. Oh, u cudda mek it 26k? nah kill u but anyway, inbox me and we talk.
+++
no reply??? i still have it waiting ennuh. link me at 944-4466 or pm me.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393