ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: chig on August 20, 2011, 09:17:02 AM



Title: 10/10 Samsung Galaxy S Captivate $27k
Post by: chig on August 20, 2011, 09:17:02 AM
Phone is unlocked, rooted and 3rd party application installation is enabled.
Comes in box with charger and USB cable.

$27k
Call or text 462-4944.
No trades please.


Title: Re: 10/10 Samsung Galaxy S Captivate $27k
Post by: NeoSlyfer26 on August 20, 2011, 10:09:40 AM
Are you willing to Trade for an Xbox 360 with 8 games (original) and 2 controllers  :whis:


Title: Re: 10/10 Samsung Galaxy S Captivate $27k
Post by: chig on August 20, 2011, 10:13:57 AM
Nope sorry. Even if I was entertaining trades I'm not even remotely interested in an Xbox 360. Got bills to pay.


Title: Re: 10/10 Samsung Galaxy S Captivate $27k
Post by: NeoSlyfer26 on August 20, 2011, 10:19:21 AM
I like this phone  :wb: ok i hope you have when i am ready


Title: Re: 10/10 Samsung Galaxy S Captivate $27k
Post by: NeoSlyfer26 on September 01, 2011, 10:35:44 AM
I hope you still got this :)


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393