ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: bima2nuff on August 18, 2011, 07:59:17 PM



Title: bb storm1 (11k Migration Sale)
Post by: bima2nuff on August 18, 2011, 07:59:17 PM
8/10 condition, comes with charger n data cable only. Fully unlocked, pin free up.

"11k FIRM"

I'm using my cell to post this so I can't put up pics till I reach a computer, its in gr8 condition, seeing is believing tho, I can take it to u.


Contact bima@ 577-3858


Title: Re: bb storm1 (11k Migration Sale)
Post by: rles75 on August 18, 2011, 08:06:54 PM
which cell provider it works with digi, lime or claro


Title: Re: bb storm1 (11k Migration Sale)
Post by: bima2nuff on August 18, 2011, 08:09:13 PM
Its working with a digi now, works with lime. Haven't tried a claro yet.


Title: Re: bb storm1 (11k Migration Sale)
Post by: jiggywhyte on August 18, 2011, 08:13:00 PM
wat is  ur location?


Title: Re: bb storm1 (11k Migration Sale)
Post by: bima2nuff on August 18, 2011, 08:14:39 PM
Am on vacation, but we can link in trees. Jus text me or call.
+++
Can send some pics over bbm: pin:26F13C06
+++
Any takers, I'm based in kgn.
+++
SOLD!!!


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393