ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: DreChaos on August 18, 2011, 11:32:48 AM



Title: I phone 4 32GB Factory Unlock
Post by: DreChaos on August 18, 2011, 11:32:48 AM
Would like it with everythin and it doesnt matter the colour but white preferable...
50 grand to spend.


Title: Re: I phone 4 32GB Factory Unlock
Post by: abudon on August 26, 2011, 09:53:19 AM
this a go hard fi u get ennuh bredda cah me jus sell a used factory unlocked 16gb fi 55k 3 days ago so u knw a brand new 32gb factory unlocked a go run about 60k+


Title: Re: I phone 4 32GB Factory Unlock
Post by: DreChaos on August 26, 2011, 07:10:42 PM
thats true still but i will be looking it same way bredda...


Title: Re: I phone 4 32GB Factory Unlock
Post by: abudon on August 27, 2011, 12:22:43 PM
i have a brand new iphone 4 32GB Factory Unlocked for 60k


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393