$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: Jam21 on September 08, 2014, 08:57:19 AM|
Title: HP I5 Intel Quad Core 8GB RAM 500GB HD- $35K Post by: Jam21 on September 08, 2014, 08:57:19 AM As Subject stated i have a HP 4440s Selling for $35K.. Need a NEw Phone! Condition 10/10. Pm me with offers.
[attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: HP I5 Intel Quad Core 8GB RAM 500GB HD- $35K Post by: andre-b on September 11, 2014, 03:11:36 AM This sound interesting...... I have a galaxy s5 9/10 selling it for 60k but I would trade with some cash if you interested?
Title: Re: HP I5 Intel Quad Core 8GB RAM 500GB HD- $35K Post by: djbrown on September 12, 2014, 06:08:58 PM have $20k. could i get it?
Title: Re: HP I5 Intel Quad Core 8GB RAM 500GB HD- $35K Post by: carbon on September 13, 2014, 04:24:03 AM would you trade for a 9 outta 10 s4 internation version?
Title: Re: HP I5 Intel Quad Core 8GB RAM 500GB HD- $35K Post by: sanimilla9 on October 12, 2014, 05:42:23 PM I have a 10/10 g2 would add cash if needed
|