ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: Don on September 04, 2014, 12:50:12 PM



Title: FLAT IN LIGUANEA/HOPE PASTURES/MONA for STUDENT
Post by: Don on September 04, 2014, 12:50:12 PM
Hey guys as the top of states, I'm a final year university student of UWI. The commute to where I'm living now is too demanding therefore I'm looking for a flat (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, living area) in the above mentioned areas to rent for one year. You can message me here for contact details if anywhere is available.
+++
This ain't for me by the way lol......it's a female who wants it. Just making the post for her.


Title: Re: FLAT IN LIGUANEA/HOPE PASTURES/MONA for STUDENT
Post by: Tere on September 07, 2014, 11:29:45 AM
I know this area wasn't mentioned, but I have a one bedroom in august town. House is situated 15mins from uwi. Let me know. Ps. Just trying to help. :cr:


Title: Re: FLAT IN LIGUANEA/HOPE PASTURES/MONA for STUDENT
Post by: Don on September 07, 2014, 11:31:51 AM
Dm me your contact.


Title: Re: FLAT IN LIGUANEA/HOPE PASTURES/MONA for STUDENT
Post by: Tere on September 07, 2014, 12:31:53 PM
Whatsapp me at 3423672 (lime)
Call at 4847361 (digi)


Title: Re: FLAT IN LIGUANEA/HOPE PASTURES/MONA for STUDENT
Post by: warrbarrt on September 17, 2014, 02:08:30 PM
I have a flat available in Toucan Heights/Cherry Garden for rent. It's a one bedroom very nice. Perfect for a student. Huge very fruitful backyard. Own utilities
call me
Warren
946-2854


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393