ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: DennBail on August 19, 2014, 09:01:24 AM



Title: BNIB DUAL-SIM BANGAS - $3,000
Post by: DennBail on August 19, 2014, 09:01:24 AM
OLA OK

Features:
- Flashlight
- Camera
- FM Radio
- MicroSD card slot
- Dual SIM
- Video
- Music
- GPRS

Package includes:
- Handset
- Charger
- Battery
- Headset
- USB Cable
- Charger
- User manual and Quick guide

(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/dennbailey/20140819_083844_zpsf3de66af.jpg) (http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dennbailey/media/20140819_083844_zpsf3de66af.jpg.html)  (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/dennbailey/20140819_083950_zps0f7ada5d.jpg) (http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dennbailey/media/20140819_083950_zps0f7ada5d.jpg.html)  (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/dennbailey/20140819_084002_zpsd3ee7dfd.jpg) (http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dennbailey/media/20140819_084002_zpsd3ee7dfd.jpg.html)  (http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/dennbailey/20140819_084131_zps2271895e.jpg) (http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dennbailey/media/20140819_084131_zps2271895e.jpg.html)

PRICE: $3,000

Contact via WhatsApp/Text Message: (876)533-7820


Title: Re: BNIB DUAL-SIM BANGAS - $3,000
Post by: DennBail on August 21, 2014, 12:27:21 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: BNIB DUAL-SIM BANGAS - $3,000
Post by: DennBail on August 24, 2014, 10:18:53 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: BNIB DUAL-SIM BANGAS - $3,000
Post by: DennBail on August 26, 2014, 11:03:02 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: BNIB DUAL-SIM BANGAS - $3,000
Post by: creamy on August 29, 2014, 12:31:08 AM
 :cr:  :sm: I hope it's no joke thing, are u available Saturday I'll be at work in cross roads...
+++
 :tup: :tup: :2t: I want this phone so plz to keep one for me ok I will link u tonight or tomorrow


Title: Re: BNIB DUAL-SIM BANGAS - $3,000
Post by: DennBail on August 29, 2014, 10:19:28 PM
:cr:  :sm: I hope it's no joke thing, are u available Saturday I'll be at work in cross roads...
+++
 :tup: :tup: :2t: I want this phone so plz to keep one for me ok I will link u tonight or tomorrow

Link up tomorrow. Contact via text or WhatsApp - (876)533-7820


Title: Re: BNIB DUAL-SIM BANGAS - $3,000
Post by: creamy on August 29, 2014, 10:28:24 PM
Yo me a try call u phone today and it not working man wat happen


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393