ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Parts - Auto Services Offered/Wanted => Topic started by: jug55 on August 18, 2014, 02:29:45 PM



Title: the most reliable and affordable auto electrian in town
Post by: jug55 on August 18, 2014, 02:29:45 PM
auto technician
i am specialize in rewiring any make car
troubleshoot any electrial problems
also do dianostic
prices are;
1 for rewiring a car from start cost $8000
2 for troubleshooting any problem $2000 if u have more than one problem an addition of 300 dollars is added
3 for diagnostic check only is $1500

for an apointment please call 891-5738
+++
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: the most reliable and affordable auto electrian in town
Post by: jug55 on September 08, 2014, 07:45:51 AM
 :Bump: :Bump: :10/10:


Title: Re: the most reliable and affordable auto electrian in town
Post by: moneystack21 on September 08, 2014, 04:25:11 PM
Very interested in your Auto Electrical re-wiring service.
I take it you are in Kingston?

I have a 1996 Suzuki Swift, plagued with electrical wiring problems.  :fie:

Would definitely want an entire re-wiring job complete with thicker wires, wire looms, wire tuck, proper grounding, relays, fuses, etc.
 Re-wiring from scratch.... the headlamp all the way to the tail-lamp.
I suspect that sorta job would be far off from the starting $8K that is posted..... :cr:
 
The real questions are:
1.Are you mobile? Can you work from anywhere or do I have to come to "the shop"?  :eek:

2. If I call, can you just give my car an assessment and we set up a price and date for when we start the real work?  :pon:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393