ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: QUIET on August 18, 2014, 10:32:15 AM



Title: 1 Bedroom - shared Faciltes
Post by: QUIET on August 18, 2014, 10:32:15 AM
1 Bedroom with Shared facilities for rent in Lakemore Gardens , Spanish Town  (Near Angels Estate )  . Large kitchen , large bathroom & Verandah . Lots of yard space .
Asking 12k plus deposit .  Call # 409-0469 .


Title: Re: 1 Bedroom - shared Faciltes
Post by: sylvesta on August 19, 2014, 09:56:15 AM
Post some Pics

Is this Still available


Title: Re: 1 Bedroom - shared Faciltes
Post by: QUIET on August 19, 2014, 11:36:13 AM
I am posting for someone & I dont have any pics. Please call the # to check availability
+++
Hi , Send me your email address . I got some pics &yes it is still available .


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393