ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Parts - Auto Services Offered/Wanted => Topic started by: realestg on August 16, 2014, 01:30:07 AM



Title: AFFORDABLE CERTIFIED AUTO TECNICIAN
Post by: realestg on August 16, 2014, 01:30:07 AM
I am a certified automotive technician by JAGAS (Jamaican German Automotive School)
I have 2 years experience and 850 industrial voluntary exposure
I have 8 CSEC including all technical subjects.
I have a diploma in all sectors of repair.

I am currently job seeking hence unemployed.
therefore I am freelancing. I do any form of repair and servicing of both Diesel and Petrol vehicles.

My labor is very inexpensive due to competition. I am not an "under tree mechanic" i am just trying to extend my network and client base. therefore i work as stated below.

GENERAL SERVICE. Including * Oil change - both if necessary --
                                           * Spark plug replacement
ONLY $1800 JMD                  * Filters, both oil and air
                                          * Gas filter if necessary
                                          * Any other minor replacements

Front End / Suspension Work. Including *All form of bushings
                                                          *Rack Ends / Tie Rod Ends
                                                          *Ball Joints
Will Need To Be Assessed                      *Stabilizer Links/Rubbers
But definitely cheap                              *Any Other Suspension Problem


Example > someone wiith a general service, Two ball joints and two control arm bushing would be $2800 JMD

Any other problem can be solved.

As stated, im trying to build client base, therefore i can still help out someone in difficulty, say the person is a bit low on cash. you can always speak to me for a bit of help

I will work on sundays as well.

Will take calls for on the road help, even in the night.

My contact information- Digicel 1876 554 7149 (no whatsapp)
                                   Lime 1 876 310 6663 (with whatsapp)
 

 :cr:  :10/10:


Title: Re: AFFORDABLE CERTIFIED AUTO TECNICIAN
Post by: constant on August 16, 2014, 09:14:04 AM
sounds like something definitely worth looking into. neighbor of mine has a swift engine he wants to overhaul. would be a cost for that and how far around the island you go ? send me a pm


Title: Re: AFFORDABLE CERTIFIED AUTO TECNICIAN
Post by: realestg on August 16, 2014, 11:43:20 AM
ok bro no problem.  :tup:


Title: Re: AFFORDABLE CERTIFIED AUTO TECNICIAN
Post by: die haad on August 19, 2014, 07:51:08 PM
Your a technician or mechanic


Title: Re: AFFORDABLE CERTIFIED AUTO TECNICIAN
Post by: badgallery on August 23, 2014, 08:09:31 AM
not getting through to your phone


Title: Re: AFFORDABLE CERTIFIED AUTO TECNICIAN
Post by: realestg on August 24, 2014, 12:40:17 PM
sorry avnt been online, try again please and im both, the correct word is technician, which is able to do both


Title: Re: AFFORDABLE CERTIFIED AUTO TECNICIAN
Post by: badgallery on August 24, 2014, 05:56:43 PM
stupid technician. SAID YOU WERE GONNA DO SOME RESEARCH AND CALL ME BACK TO HELP ME WITH MY CAR. IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO JUST SAY SO INSTEAD OF LEAVING ME STRANDED. LUCKILY IT WASNT NIGHT. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393