ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: tommywj on August 15, 2014, 11:01:08 AM



Title: FS: (1) USED 250GB PS3 - SLIM - $20,000 JMD
Post by: tommywj on August 15, 2014, 11:01:08 AM
AS STATED IN SUBJECT:

INCLUDED IN SALE:
(1) SONY 250 GB PLAYSTATION 3 - SLIM CONSOLE (USED) [9/10, SUPERFICIAL SCRATCHES, DUST]
(1) SONY PS3 A/V CABLE, (1) SONY PS3 POWER CABLE, (1) SONY PS3 USB CABLE
(1) SONY DUAL SHOCK 3 CONTROLLER (BLACK)
(1) SONY PS3 SLIM VERTICAL STAND
(1) ORIGINAL SONY PS3 BOX

ALL ITEMS ARE USED, BUT IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION.

CONTACT: 876-277-7700

(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/tommy_wj/image1.jpeg) (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/tommy_wj/image3.jpeg)
 


Title: Re: FS: (1) USED 250GB PS3 - SLIM - $20,000 JMD
Post by: TJ on August 15, 2014, 09:43:27 PM
I'm interested in this, can I just purchase the console? I need a console to replace mine, I have everything else already (controllers, cables, etc)

Hit me up #1876480580, text if u dont get me


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393