ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: koolryck on August 13, 2014, 02:18:24 PM



Title: need xbox ???? 360 slim or phat, with a few games.
Post by: koolryck on August 13, 2014, 02:18:24 PM
  :gt:
I have 23grand and I need Xbox ????,
Av cables and all.
Would be great to throw in a few
Games.
Contact me at
3843738
Whatsapp.


Title: Re: need xbox ???? 360 slim or phat, with a few games.
Post by: smuf13 on August 13, 2014, 03:32:56 PM
ave one fi 25k 250 gb 2 controll one cd clean


Title: Re: need xbox ???? 360 slim or phat, with a few games.
Post by: koolryck on August 13, 2014, 03:43:41 PM
 :cools:
You have whatsapp
Send me some pics
And if you FIFA 13
I'll take it for the 25k
And also the Av cables and power
Cord.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393