ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: kooliebwoy on August 08, 2014, 08:57:42 AM



Title: Week old S4 At&t/White/32gb 43k neg
Post by: kooliebwoy on August 08, 2014, 08:57:42 AM
I'm putting my Week old(as of 8/8/14) Samsung Galaxy S4 i337 At&t version up for sale or trade...

Model i337
32gb internal capacity..no micro sd included
running KitKat
White
Flawless condition (been in a body glove case as it came out the box)
all original accessories included (box/unopened headset/unused charger)

I'm also willing to trade for a S5 and I add some cash

all this going for 43k neg
contact 8984152

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64974595/IMG-20140807-WA0007.jpg)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64974595/IMG-20140807-WA0006.jpg)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64974595/IMG-20140807-WA0005.jpg)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64974595/IMG-20140807-WA0004.jpg)

(https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64974595/IMG-20140807-WA0002.jpg)
+++
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Week old S4 At&t/White/32gb 43k neg
Post by: kooliebwoy on August 10, 2014, 11:30:53 AM
 :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: Week old S4 At&t/White/32gb 43k neg
Post by: kooliebwoy on August 11, 2014, 03:23:28 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393