ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Kareem357 on August 05, 2014, 12:34:24 PM



Title: **** REMOVE ****
Post by: Kareem357 on August 05, 2014, 12:34:24 PM
*** SAMSUNG GALAXY EXHIBIT T599 ****

This is basically the MINI s3 for T-Mobile's T999 S3 -- It has 1.9mp Front & 5mp rear cam, 1gb RAM, Android 4.1.2 jellybean

more specs: Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_exhibit_t599-5468.php)

ABOUT THE FONE

-- Used 3 months - I imported it personally, brand new.  :king:

-- Shows NO sign of use on screen or corners -- perfect condition  :kik:

-- Back cover shows minor marks from being placed on counters/desks over time. NO major scratch or dent  :cools:


COMES WITH original Charger and USB cord -- I'll throw in a NEW earphone and NEW case if u not bawling down price  :nod:

Asking  15k or nearest offer ONLY 12 gran!!!  :gt:

874-2030  Call/text if u serious.  

NB: I can't use the phone to take pics of itself so plz trust my description... or if I can access a nex fone I'll take pics  


Title: Re: **** 9/10 Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 --- 12k ****
Post by: Kareem357 on August 11, 2014, 12:42:50 PM
 :Bump: :Bump: new price


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393