ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: EpicJono on August 03, 2011, 07:00:25 PM



Title: NEED A STORM 2 OR BOLD 2 FOR NO MORE THAN 20k
Post by: EpicJono on August 03, 2011, 07:00:25 PM
looking for a 8-9/10 storm 2 or bold 2....functioning and good condition!!! link mi asap...
send pics of phones to : jonobonoify@gmail.com


Title: Re: NEED A STORM 2 OR BOLD 2 FOR NO MORE THAN 20k
Post by: drsleeperus on August 03, 2011, 09:37:11 PM
I have a red and black used bold 2 that I'm willing to give u for 22k, link me at 8489707 or add me and I can show u some pictures 26979F07.


Title: Re: NEED A STORM 2 OR BOLD 2 FOR NO MORE THAN 20k
Post by: Bridge$$$ on August 04, 2011, 05:59:11 AM
i got a *MINT* storm 2 ... 20K .... check the link for pics *Mint* BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=39841.0)


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393