ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: lerhone on July 15, 2014, 02:44:01 PM



Title: SALE ON HOLD
Post by: lerhone on July 15, 2014, 02:44:01 PM
SALE ON HOLD

I have an applause asking 120k neg I'm looking for something higher so I need to sell

1994 red Daihatsu applause applause
runs good but needs bodywork and paint inside is clean but the dash is cracked and it need front outside doorhandles
I will upload pics when I get a wash
I am in between mona and crossroad 505-2859
(http://i.imgur.com/2L0ABLz.jpg?1) http://i.imgur.com/2L0ABLz.jpg?1




Title: Re: 1994 Daihatsu applause
Post by: ruthy on July 15, 2014, 02:46:01 PM
send your number and photos to spiceyrox3@hotmail.com


Title: Re: 1994 Daihatsu applause
Post by: santos290578 on August 11, 2014, 11:59:59 AM
i am interesting on this car, but i dont have too much money, i think i can give you $90
my number is 279-6817 also i have a subary 94 that we could trade.


Title: Re: 1994 Daihatsu applause
Post by: lerhone on August 21, 2014, 11:29:45 PM
PICS UP :Bump:

I have an applause asking 120k neg I'm looking for something higher so I need to sell

1994 red Daihatsu applause applause
runs good but needs bodywork and paint inside is clean but the dash is cracked and it need front outside doorhandles
I will upload pics when I get a wash
I am in between mona and crossroad 505-2859
(http://i.imgur.com/2L0ABLz.jpg?1) http://i.imgur.com/2L0ABLz.jpg?1


(http://i.imgur.com/4T4ZvxL.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/sKwNTd7.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/0ejxWLi.jpg) (http://i.imgur.com/pZLCdl3.jpg)
  :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393