ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: datoni on July 27, 2011, 09:22:55 AM



Title: clean bold 9780 needed
Post by: datoni on July 27, 2011, 09:22:55 AM
reply and send pics pics of phone too


Title: Re: clean bold 9780 needed
Post by: barrettrs on July 27, 2011, 09:51:29 AM
I have one selling my email address is barrettrs@gmail.com so send me your email so I can send you the pics as the phone is spotless, scratchless and in new condition with box and all accessories that are still in plastic never open inclusive of bb pouch, manuals, cd and everything still sealed. I am in Greater Portmore and my number is 584-2278 so shout me so we can link


Title: Re: clean bold 9780 needed
Post by: drsleeperus on July 27, 2011, 10:27:57 PM
i have one brand new and clean selling gimmi a call 8489707


Title: Re: clean bold 9780 needed
Post by: kayvion on July 27, 2011, 11:48:55 PM
I have 1 selling for 32k give me a call 890-1312 mint


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393