ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: Nasirt on June 30, 2014, 11:51:51 AM



Title: Looking for 3ds games
Post by: Nasirt on June 30, 2014, 11:51:51 AM
I'm interested in buying these games for the 3ds

Monster Hunter
Bravely Default
Resident Evil Revelations
Pokemon X or Y
Mario Kart 7
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hacker
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Kid Icarus
Rune Factory 4
Tales of the Abyss
Yoshi's New Island
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop


Oh and I have these games to trade:
Shin megami tensei 4
Starfox
Project X Zone



Title: Re: Looking for 3ds games
Post by: LightxBlazer on June 30, 2014, 05:33:48 PM
Hey I can sell you fire emblem awakening


Title: Re: Looking for 3ds games
Post by: Nasirt on July 08, 2014, 09:19:56 PM
Bump


Title: Re: Looking for 3ds games
Post by: jr.mcd on July 09, 2014, 10:31:28 PM
message me on whatsapp and I tell u what I have 8730479


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393