ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: that man on June 24, 2014, 01:43:58 AM



Title: 1-2 Bedroom House For Rent May Pen, Clarendon
Post by: that man on June 24, 2014, 01:43:58 AM
 :H:

As stated, I need a 1-2 bedroom house with yard for rent.
Preferably a unit by it self, not really interested to share yard space as I have a dog.

I am a single, young, professional male. I need somewhere close in distance to the May Pen Hospital, that is a definite plus...
Reasonably priced units preferred...
What's app 8170867
Call/Text 5051006
With details...

 :th:


Title: Re: 1-2 Bedroom House For Rent May Pen, Clarendon
Post by: that man on July 06, 2014, 06:16:22 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 1-2 Bedroom House For Rent May Pen, Clarendon
Post by: that man on July 07, 2014, 10:12:04 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393