$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: innovative on June 16, 2014, 05:01:19 PM|
Title: 93 hatch back Suzuki swift for sale 180k Post by: innovative on June 16, 2014, 05:01:19 PM Red 93 Suzuki Swift, Gti Kit, alarm system, mini sound system.
Body in good condition. Car needs to go asap. Asking 180k Tel: 8165163 Location: kingston. [attachment deleted by admin] [attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: 93 hatch back Suzuki swift for sale Post by: innovative on June 18, 2014, 05:38:37 AM All documents are up to date.
Title: Re: 93 hatch back Suzuki swift for sale Post by: blackberry on June 18, 2014, 11:21:41 AM those modifications look as if the owner had no intention of selling :wd:
Title: Re: 93 hatch back Suzuki swift for sale Post by: innovative on June 18, 2014, 02:24:12 PM Yeah true I didnt want to sell it, however that has changed and I need to get it sold asap
Title: Re: 93 hatch back Suzuki swift for sale Post by: innovative on June 19, 2014, 08:46:16 PM :Bump: :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:
Title: Re: 93 hatch back Suzuki swift for sale 180k Post by: innovative on June 23, 2014, 06:37:57 AM price drop 8)
Title: Re: 93 hatch back Suzuki swift for sale Post by: blackberry on June 29, 2014, 07:25:27 AM Yeah true I didnt want to sell it, however that has changed and I need to get it sold asap oh. well i hope u learned ur lesson and dont do such atrocities to ur next ride :tup: |