ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: sam3k on June 10, 2014, 10:42:06 PM



Title: 2001 honda civic for sale!!!
Post by: sam3k on June 10, 2014, 10:42:06 PM
Got a 01 civic for sale, 17" rims body kit, led lights, DVD radio, fully powered,color pear white, 700k but we can talk, link mi 410-7800.
+++
DVD touchscreen radio.
+++
Whatsapp me for pics and info..


Title: Re: 2001 honda civic for sale!!!
Post by: sam3k on June 12, 2014, 05:49:21 PM
This car is trickt out so I can't go much lower :)
+++
Lol please I'm not on drugs no ridiculous off ;)


Title: Re: 2001 honda civic for sale!!!
Post by: sam3k on June 16, 2014, 08:28:55 PM
Lol I can't believe someone ask me if I would trade, lol we are not dealing with smartphones here,  cash trade only please!!


Title: Re: 2001 honda civic for sale!!!
Post by: sam3k on June 19, 2014, 08:53:59 PM
$680k firm!!


Title: Re: 2001 honda civic for sale!!!
Post by: tajay on August 26, 2014, 08:16:37 PM
can i see some pics??


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393