ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: karnage2k4 on July 17, 2011, 02:27:06 PM



Title: Iphone 3g For Sale
Post by: karnage2k4 on July 17, 2011, 02:27:06 PM
Selling for a friend

Used I-Phone 3G
Used for 4 months
Condition Good
Fully Functional
Comes with Casing
Asking 25k Neg

Contact Kevon-2601108

Pics to come later today. :tu:


Title: Re: Iphone 3g For Sale
Post by: thebug3000 on July 17, 2011, 03:49:04 PM
I dont usually do this, but bare in mind your selling a 3G phone, not a 3GS


Title: Re: Iphone 3g For Sale
Post by: corey_md on July 17, 2011, 03:54:40 PM
I dont usually do this, but bare in mind your selling a 3G phone, not a 3GS

I agree with u their


Title: Re: Iphone 3g For Sale
Post by: skytechja on July 17, 2011, 04:40:13 PM
I dont usually do this, but bare in mind your selling a 3G phone, not a 3GS

I agree with u their

check other person on the site..... they selling their 3G for same price range..........
smdh


Title: Re: Iphone 3g For Sale
Post by: corey_md on July 17, 2011, 04:43:24 PM
an some persons selling 16gb for 17, what size is it :q:


Title: Re: Iphone 3g For Sale
Post by: skytechja on July 17, 2011, 05:26:27 PM
an some persons selling 16gb for 17, what size is it :q:

and how many persons u see selling it for 17??

grant u i def nuh agreewid em pricesstill enuh.. but mi jus a seh instead of pointing out things pon one man post... plz tackle the others.. dnt jump pon one man thing n not others, dats all....

i most def wudnt b paying more dan 15k fi a iphone 3g, sorry...


Title: Re: Iphone 3g For Sale
Post by: corey_md on July 17, 2011, 08:08:30 PM
an some persons selling 16gb for 17, what size is it :q:

and how many persons u see selling it for 17??

grant u i def nuh agreewid em pricesstill enuh.. but mi jus a seh instead of pointing out things pon one man post... plz tackle the others.. dnt jump pon one man thing n not others, dats all....

i most def wudnt b paying more dan 15k fi a iphone 3g, sorry...

 :nono: I was agreeing with u


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393