ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Thuban on July 17, 2011, 07:49:24 AM



Title: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: Thuban on July 17, 2011, 07:49:24 AM
I need a fully functional, unlocked bb for 10k...tell me what u got


Title: Re: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: mawkus on July 17, 2011, 08:03:41 AM
I have a BB8320 in good condition, unlocked to LIME & Claro. If interested link me @ 354-4385


Title: Re: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: madting on July 17, 2011, 09:47:53 AM
Have a bb 8310 for 8.5k condition 9/10 everything working gud unlock and everyting #8794562


Title: Re: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: dinero luchiano on July 17, 2011, 10:38:16 AM

I got a 8220 pearl flip has wifi and works well and pin free selling for 8k 3508330


Title: Re: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: shamaro on July 17, 2011, 10:44:51 AM

I got a 8220 pearl flip has wifi and works well and pin free selling for 8k 3508330
javelin for 11...878-9039


Title: Re: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: slave876 on July 17, 2011, 01:26:09 PM
I have a BB curve 8310 condition 9.5/10 super clean fully unlocked and functional for $9k link me 846-5432


Title: Re: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: roybling on July 17, 2011, 02:01:45 PM
i have a 8520
2829220
lime an claro only


Title: Re: Blackberry... have 10k
Post by: perryshine on July 17, 2011, 03:56:45 PM
hav  a bold 9000 clean  cond. 9/10 cheap cheap  17 k reb track ball
+++
8929320 0r ping (219b2ac6)


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393