ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: Kareem357 on May 13, 2014, 10:44:10 PM



Title: *** 24 inch iMac all in one -- 90k neg ***
Post by: Kareem357 on May 13, 2014, 10:44:10 PM
For sale is an iMac all in one system.
 I personally imported this for a customer about 6 months ago. He is a producer so music editing software prolly on it.

Such as I have give I thee, price and fone number:

90 gran nego... 481-4163. Call him for details.

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: *** 26 inch iMac all in one -- 90k neg ***
Post by: DRZJA Electronics on May 16, 2014, 10:12:49 PM
correct info

Apple iMac "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 24-Inch

Identifiers: Mid-2007 - 24" - MA878LL - iMac7,1 - A1225 - 2134


Title: Re: *** 26 inch iMac all in one -- 90k neg ***
Post by: Kareem357 on May 16, 2014, 10:17:19 PM
Respect. . :tup:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393