ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: celldealer2k7 on May 12, 2014, 11:50:14 AM



Title: Acer Aspire 5336 for sale 22k neg
Post by: celldealer2k7 on May 12, 2014, 11:50:14 AM
Selling my work laptop because I am on the market for an upgrade.

The laptop was upgraded with a new processor and added ram from the stock aspire 5336-2634.

9/10 condition, everything works well except the esc button which never really worked since I got it, mapped the function to the f9 key instead.

Specs:

15.6 screen
250gb ram
2.10 ghz intel Core 2 duo processor
4Gb Ram
Windows 8.0

Comes with charger
I am giving away a free 2.0 ghz mobile core 2 duo processor with it(purchased online, no use for it now)

Going for 23k neg, willing to trade + cash for a higher end laptop

Contact 4324682

(http://postimg.org/image/fbykfdmvf/)

(http://s25.postimg.org/g2ral5p8v/IMG_0343.jpg)

(http://postimg.org/image/4ex8qm03v/)


Title: Re: Acer Aspire 5336 for sale 22k neg
Post by: marshall4G on May 12, 2014, 11:53:59 AM
trade for galaxy tab 3


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393