ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: attitude_s1 on July 06, 2011, 10:42:23 AM



Title: I have a 5 day old Samsung Galaxy S 4g for sale.. $35k
Post by: attitude_s1 on July 06, 2011, 10:42:23 AM

I have a 5 day old Samsung Galaxy S 4g for sale... $35 K Slightly Neg
Comes with:
> Manual
> Earphones
> USB Cable
 
I don't  have The charger with me(it was stolen) but i suggest that you use the USB cable to charge it

The fone is in* Mint* Condition
   
Would Trade for Torch + Additional Cash

Serious Offers ONLY 433-8861<---- Digicel


Title: Re: I have a 5 day old Samsung Galaxy S 4g for sale.. $35k
Post by: OCADTECH on July 14, 2011, 12:43:32 AM
Was this on T-Mobile's network?


Title: Re: I have a 5 day old Samsung Galaxy S 4g for sale.. $35k
Post by: LeBoss on July 16, 2011, 05:06:49 PM
Sounds reasonable


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393