ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: AlexNabu on May 02, 2014, 12:55:07 AM



Title: Dv6 quad-core games for thin laptop with back-lit keybo
Post by: AlexNabu on May 02, 2014, 12:55:07 AM
I wanna trade my dv6 quad core for a ultra book.  I bought this in favor of products such as the xps 13 in order to have a nice mix between  gaming and work.  All works well and I played a little btf3 on med and civ 5 ect now I just do work so I'm hoping to get something thin with a back-lit keyboard and a small footprint like the xps 13 fhd .

Call or text 18765804594 if u wanna buy I'll let it go at 40k if u wanna trade I'll add funds if nessary or even a htc one

You get it with win 8.1 licensed, win 7 licensed and Ubuntu 12.04 Lts drivers and all so u can choose which to boot into.


Product Number
QE071UA#ABA
Microprocessor
2.4GHz/1.5GHz VISION A8 Technology from AMD with AMD Quad-Core A8-3500M Accelerated Processor
Microprocessor Cache
4MB L2 Cache
Memory
4GB DDR3 SDRAM (1 DIMM) now 6gig
Memory Max
Maximum supported = 16GB
Video Graphics
AMD Radeon HD 6620G Discrete-Class Graphics
Video Memory
Up to 2037MB
Hard Drive
500GB 5400RPM)
Multimedia Drive
SuperMulti DVD Burner
Display
15.6" diagonal High-Definition BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
Network Card
10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
Wireless Connectivity
802.11b/g/n WLAN
Sound
Beats Audio
Keyboard
Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric keypad
Pointing Device
Touchpad with multitouch gesture support and on/off button. Illuminated LED touchpad border: press fn + space to turn on or off.
External Ports
Digital Media Card Reader for Secure Digital and Multimedia cards
2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0
2 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0
1 HDMI
1 VGA (15-pin)
1 RJ -45 (LAN)
2 Headphone-out
1 Microphone-in
Dimensions
14.88" (L) x 9.71" (W) x 1.23" (min H) -1.39" (max H)
Weight
6.01 lbs
Security
Kensington MicroSaver lock slot
Power-on password
Accepts 3rd party security lock devices
Power
65W AC Adapter
6-cell 55WHr lithium-ion battery
What's In The Box
HP TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone
HP SimplePass with integrated fingerprint reader

Model dv6 d117dx

[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393