ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: iChris on June 27, 2011, 09:23:43 AM



Title: Damaged bold 2 Need NOW!!!
Post by: iChris on June 27, 2011, 09:23:43 AM
mi need a damage bold 2 ASAP :rant: 12k
link me 4771898, 8291623
bbm 22cb2dd1
a mhad ting :kik:


Title: Re: Damaged bold 2 Need NOW!!!
Post by: stubert on September 16, 2011, 09:43:35 PM
I have a damaged bold 2..I sold the screen but everything else is still present. the phone fell into some water and had some motherboard damage. If you're interested call me at 781-7861.


Title: Re: Damaged bold 2 Need NOW!!!
Post by: ranilb on September 17, 2011, 06:16:11 AM
Have on that wants a camera nd the memorcy slot does work 20k neg , 561-0139


Title: Re: Damaged bold 2 Need NOW!!!
Post by: stubert on September 17, 2011, 04:59:22 PM
I have a damaged bold 2..I sold the screen but everything else is still present. the phone fell into some water and had some motherboard damage. If you're interested call me at 781-7861.
Willing to sell for cheap cheap!


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393