ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: boasy_brown on April 07, 2014, 01:59:00 PM



Title: MACBOOk AIR THINNEST lightest LAPTOP IN THE WORLD
Post by: boasy_brown on April 07, 2014, 01:59:00 PM
MacBook Air 11 inch

Color: metal gray
Processor: 1.4 core 2 duo overclock to 1.8  
Graphics: Nvidia 320m 256
Ram: 4GB DDR3
SSD: 64GB load or transfer data fast!.... :sp:
Battery: 4n half hr
Condition: 10/10  :10/10:                                                    
its perfect!!! never seen or use a small laptop with sooo much power!...  :10/10:

runs games well!!

LIST OF GAMES I PLAYED ON IT:  CALL OF DUTY 4,3, BLACK OPS  :guns:
,GRID,DIRT 2, BIO SHOCK, FIFA 12,13, BATTLE FIELD 2,

MAC IS THE WAY!!! :ia:                                        
                                                                           PRICE: 65K neg  :gt:
                                                   Contact: 1876-568-8834

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: MacBook Air 4GDDR3 Nvidia 256 smooth... look nuh!
Post by: LilMyyke on April 08, 2014, 11:39:08 PM
I would buy this but honestly I dont think that those specs are worth your selling price.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393