ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: earlybirddisco on April 02, 2014, 09:37:52 AM



Title: 1 B R L,D, W Cumberland Half Duplex some Sharing $25K
Post by: earlybirddisco on April 02, 2014, 09:37:52 AM
LOCATION - WEST CUMBERLAND
PRICE $25,000 PER MONTH PLUS WATER AND LIGHT
HOUSE IS A TWO BEDROOM HALF OF A DUPLEX WITH KITCHEN AND COMBO LIVING / DINING AREA
FRONT PORCH AND PARKING AREA, SPACE AT REAR FOR WASHING ETC

NB - ONE ROOM IS USED BY ME OCCASIONALY AM NOT THERE MOST OF THE TIME!

Need someone willing to share. Rent is set at $25,000 as and the person will pay all the light and water. as I said I am only there occasionaly for a day .

Prefer a working professional Single Female over 25 years with proof of employment.

1 Month deposit plus 1 month rental is required up front

Rent payments to be made through the bank.

Place is not immediatly ready as I need to do some moving and clearing up.

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO SHARE AND WANT TO DISCOUNT THE PRICE - PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME.


Reply by email to ophillips@yahoo.com stating. THE FOLLOWING

NAME
ADDRESS
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT
AGE
STATUS
NAME OF A REFERENCES
PHONE NUMBER

BTW I AM A MALE.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393