ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: Madd Indian on February 24, 2014, 01:24:25 PM



Title: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....20k!!
Post by: Madd Indian on February 24, 2014, 01:24:25 PM
Dell XPS M1330 (Intel) Laptop (Used)

INTEL Core 2 Duo 2.1ghz x 2
Hdd 120gb
4gb Ram
Dvdrw/Cdrw (Slot Loading)
Webcam 2mp (Facial Recognition)
2 Usb
Firewire
Bluetooth
HDMI
Fingerprint Scanner
Sim Card Slot
Sd/Mmc Card Reader
VGA
Mic/Line In/Out
Stereo Speakers (((Loud)))
Original Charger

Windows 7 And 8 on Dual Partition HDD PLUS Dell Media Direct Quick Boot Media Interface
Original Matching Dell Carrying Pouch Free
9/10 Condition

NB* NO BATTERY (Tested once with a 1yr+ uncharged and unused battery and it DIDN'T charge it so not 100% sure if the battery feature works)

24K!!! Call 3599208

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....24k!!
Post by: pranto on March 05, 2014, 10:40:13 PM
I have 20k


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....24k!!
Post by: nicandre on March 08, 2014, 10:56:20 AM
Guys I still have a Toshiba  L645 that I bought from madd indian which I paid 23k for. The same day the laptop stopped working.  Turns out he sold me laptop with graphic prob I called him the night and he said he's not taking it back.  I travelled from mobay for this garbage. 

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....24k!!
Post by: Madd Indian on March 08, 2014, 05:34:06 PM
Hmmm....People Laptop For Sale Was Refurbished By Me And I Have Been Using It For Atleast A Month And Can Guarantee It Works As Expected Except For The Battery Functionality As Mentioned In Bold Red Writing With A Special Notification Highlight Next To It... :cools:


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....24k!!
Post by: Radforce68 on March 08, 2014, 05:52:54 PM
I have 22,000 suppose a buy it and it stop work, WHAT A DO?


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....24k!!
Post by: techoutlet on March 24, 2014, 10:19:40 AM
 :Bump: for an awesome laptop worth more then 25k, ive built a few of these and sold in the States, ma wife also has one  :10/10:

 :so:


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....20k!!
Post by: Madd Indian on April 23, 2014, 10:30:27 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....24k!!
Post by: Madd Indian on April 25, 2014, 02:36:02 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....20k!!
Post by: Madd Indian on April 29, 2014, 09:06:38 AM
  :Bump:


Title: Re: Dell XPS Laptop, Webcam, B/Tooth,HDMI, Simcard....20k!!
Post by: Madd Indian on May 16, 2014, 07:48:14 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393