$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: chris20094 on February 11, 2014, 06:01:29 PM|
Title: 1994 318IS BMW COUPE F.S & 96 325i SEDAN (NO JOKE PIX D Post by: chris20094 on February 11, 2014, 06:01:29 PM PICS of the 96 325 sedan will soon be posted price is $570,000 Neg
94 COUPE custom intake, all a/c components, 1800 m42 DOHC refreshed and quite peppy, car is driven everyday no issue, but need stock muffler car loud, struts ok, ignition coils all excellent, maf excellent and also have spares all engine sensor good, may consider disk pad sensor cost $1500 ja, normal wear and tear, need to post some engine pics soon. car is wonderful to drive my reason for sale I like the sunroof but I want to go back to real power and if not a m3 a convert. e46 and I have gotten the chance again. honestly cant keep it as all my work will go to waste as I already have two cars and a van rotting too much projects which I have to scrap them and sell. plus mom and sis cars to take care of whtsapp 388-7564 (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/IMG00002-20140112-1532_zpsb19f32c2.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/1511792_10151926437557321_1321547960_n_zpsbbdd88f3.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/baa6b70a-be9e-4e38-8f8f-fb38aeb371f3_zps5c5e81f6.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/988439_10151853995612321_98013694_n_zpsad1daf87.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/IMG00452-20131106-1938_zps8235c5ff.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/1385522_10151764856497321_224691931_n_zps4be0a334.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/13c18987-ec4b-48bc-b194-b6c562e1a018_zps21b6d465.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/cf9c9113-bc04-4ee9-8b8a-d2ffe2cb81c9_zps48426cbc.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/983d85da-75f4-40e7-8d61-2a77cac0e21a_zps11095188.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/1375958_10151714596737321_1052802172_n_zps632b0563.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/GEDC0489_zps523e0045.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/GEDC0487_zps2b79f59b.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/GEDC0486_zps7a1a0c12.jpg) (http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/chris20094/GEDC0481_zps1b9a568c.jpg) Title: Re: 1994 318IS BMW COUPE F.S & 96 325i SEDAN (NO JOKE PIX D Post by: shanedon on February 11, 2014, 08:57:25 PM Will trade u for my car check it out shanedon contact me :ia:
|