ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: AndreD on February 04, 2014, 02:27:02 PM



Title: one bedroom for sale in Eddiston Spanish town
Post by: AndreD on February 04, 2014, 02:27:02 PM
In Eddiston, Spanish Town, St Catherine I have a one bedroom with approved building plan for Lease, sale or rent.
This is I am willing to sell the property for $3 mil however if someone is SERIOUS we can enter into a lease and sale agreement where the individual pay me 10% of the cost, $10000 monthly as rent, and pay the balance by three year as this would be the contractual time for the lease arrangement, in the interim the Lessee could go a head and do construction on the property.
Serious caller only 395-6423
+++
please see corrected phone number there was a previous typo error.


Title: Re: one bedroom for sale in Eddiston Spanish town
Post by: AndreD on January 06, 2016, 11:57:38 AM
HOW DO I DELETE THIS?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393