ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: fibre on February 03, 2014, 10:02:48 PM



Title: I need a 1 bedroom to rent in portmore
Post by: fibre on February 03, 2014, 10:02:48 PM
I need to a place to rent portmore message asap


Title: Re: I need a 1 bedroom to rent in portmore
Post by: dujucell on February 08, 2014, 11:33:33 AM
Have something

See TownHouse for Rent (Shared) - Portmore Country Club 2 (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=332224.msg674181#msg674181)


Title: Re: I need a 1 bedroom to rent in portmore
Post by: fibre on February 08, 2014, 11:38:45 AM
Those r too expensive


Title: Re: I need a 1 bedroom to rent in portmore
Post by: jordanb89 on February 08, 2014, 04:38:36 PM
i have two rooms for rent 4173925


Title: Re: I need a 1 bedroom to rent in portmore
Post by: fibre on February 14, 2014, 01:27:44 AM
Let me more specific im looking to self contain or no shared facilities
+++
Bump


Title: Re: I need a 1 bedroom to rent in portmore
Post by: fibre on February 23, 2014, 04:00:33 PM
Still need a place peps


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393