ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: rohael on January 18, 2014, 01:48:45 PM



Title: Mini Laptop & Dell Inspiron Laptop for 22k or iPhone
Post by: rohael on January 18, 2014, 01:48:45 PM
I have  two laptops that I am willing to trade off for an iPhone or 22k Neg

Call or text me with your offer.

Dell Inspiron Laptop   15" Screen
Colour Grey and Black
2GB ram
40GB Hard Drive
1.5 GHZ Processor

Loaded with Windows XP
Microsoft Office
AVG internet security
Nero Burning rom etc.

Laptop woks fine, however "M" button is missing and screen hinges are loose making it unable to stay angled. You may have to rest the screen on the wall or some kind or support"see pics".

Mini Laptop  13.3" Screen
Colour: White "it is a beauty"
1GB ram
160GB Hard Drive
1.8 GHZ Processor

No Operating System- will need to reinstall software   "I could do this for you once you get the screen"

Laptop works fine, however the screen is broken and needs replacement.       Screen cost $10000 or may be sourced for cheaper.





[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393