ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: icy on January 15, 2014, 12:18:45 AM



Title: 2 BR 1 Bath House - Willowdene: $27,500
Post by: icy on January 15, 2014, 12:18:45 AM
not available


Title: Re: 2 BR 1 Bath House - Willowdene: $27,500
Post by: icy on January 23, 2014, 07:23:48 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 2 BR 1 Bath House - Willowdene: $27,500
Post by: Ann16 on November 16, 2016, 12:51:59 AM
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS PROPERTY


Title: Re: 2 BR 1 Bath House - Willowdene: $27,500
Post by: serinacephas@gmail on November 17, 2016, 11:50:44 PM
I am interested, when can property be view? Thanks


Title: Re: 2 BR 1 Bath House - Willowdene: $27,500
Post by: DeconFrost on December 11, 2016, 10:02:08 PM
I am interested, contact me @ 781-6369


Title: Re: 2 BR 1 Bath House - Willowdene: $27,500
Post by: Sashane on February 26, 2017, 01:23:00 PM
Is this place this available  please. If so please contact me @3784723. Thank you.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393