ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Bling1000 on January 04, 2014, 05:21:28 PM



Title: Samsung Galaxy S4 Clone Brand New 18k
Post by: Bling1000 on January 04, 2014, 05:21:28 PM
Samsung Galaxy s4 Clone Brand New with extras:
flipcase ,Screen Protector,etc...
tel 8764788212

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Clone Brand New 18k
Post by: sadimoy on January 09, 2014, 07:34:46 AM
still have this?  :cr:


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Clone Brand New 18k
Post by: shaneomac2k4 on January 10, 2014, 01:50:32 AM
is this still available????


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Clone Brand New 18k
Post by: Island_aly on January 25, 2014, 05:00:57 PM
I'll pay the 18,000. Can it be delivered to Portmore or do I have to pick it up


Title: Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Clone Brand New 18k
Post by: NeekoObeyy on January 26, 2014, 11:48:15 AM
I have a PSP GO 9/10 condition 2 scratches on the screen ... with FIFA 12 available on it ~! comes with USB port and wall charger HMU 3784219 (TEXT
+++
I have a PSP GO 9/10 condition 2 scratches on the screen ... with FIFA 12 available on it ~! comes with USB port and wall charger HMU 3784219 (TEXT )


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393